Monday, January 3, 2011

10 Question Ask To Your Logo Designer

Q1. What are the formats in which my Logo would be delivered to me?


Tour art work that is the Logo will be delivered to you in various different formats like GIF, JPG, EPS, BMP, TIF and PNG. If you want at a minimal additional cost we would be ready to supply the art work in SWF file (Adobe Flash format) as well as greyscale.EPS


Q2. Do I have the right to modify the Logo Once I have bought it from the Company?


Once you have bought the Logo from us, you are the owner of that particular artwork. Hence, you have all the right to modify it as an when you want. All we can suggest is please use software platforms like Adobe Illustrator an Coral Draw for best results.


Q3. How many designers would be working on my Logo to design?


http://www.logoprodesign.com/logo-design-price.html


There will a group of designer working on the project. The Brainstorming that takes place for any new project is a team work. Based on the idea generated the designers work on the project. Thereafter we allocate work to a set of team members depending upon the package that you have chosen. We dedicate 2 designers for the budget package. For all other package we have one dedicated resource for each unique logo option.


Q4. Would I be delivered Logo based on my vision?


Yes, you would be delivered the Logo based on your vision, as from the day one you would be kept in the loop. To start with, you would be asked to answer a few questions, so that the designers can develop an understanding of your vision. As the logo develops, we would be seeking your views to improve the design further.


Q5. Do I own all rights of the Logo Once I have bought that particular design legally?


Yes, we would hand over the art work to you with all the legal formalities. You would own the copyright of the product. All the legal formalities from our end would be completed and you would be the legal owner of the Logo from then on.


Q6. My Corporate Logo has a different colour on internet in comparison to the printed one. Why?


Yes, there might be difference in the color tone or shade among the online Logo and printed hard copy one. This is precisely because of the two different medium where one is viewing it.


Q7. Is there any hidden cost that I may not be aware as of now?


No, there is no hidden cost. You will have to pay just what has been mentioned in the website. We will not add any extra charges later.


Q8. What if I do not like the designs presented to me by your team?


So far, so good. But if happens so, we would take your designs for revision and would keep incorporating for feedback till you are satisfied.


Q9. What if I feel that the design is not original and has been copied?


We do not copy designs. We have team which is led by industry experts, who have carved a name for themselves. Though, we do have inspirations so there is very little possibility of the design having a similarity with any other Logo.


Q10. Once I received the Logo, can I use the Logo instantly?


Yes, you can. Once we deliver you the Logo, you can

1 comment: